After threatening to revoke the pharmacy license of Bauder’s Pharmacy of Des Moines, Iowa, the Iowa Board of Pharmacy has renewed their license. Former owner and pharmacist Mark Graziano began serving a sentence at Leavenworth on Sunday for selling addictive painkillers on the side. He sold his half of the business to his sister, Kim Robertson, but the ruling says his sister can no longer be the pharmacist in charge. Ms. Robertson is facing administrative charges of her own. Mark Graziano, convicted drug felon, still owns the nationally famous soda fountain half of the business, which is the part of the business that most interests us.
June 16th 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL FUDGE DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date