The avian flu has decimated the Midwest egg-laying flock, and the result has been skyrocketing egg prices that are not expected to subside for a year or two. Garcia’s Kitchen, for instance, expects costs, in eggs alone, to increase about $45,000 a year. For now, at least, Albuquerque restaurants like Frontier and Garcia’s are resisting raising menu prices, choosing instead to absorb the increased egg costs. For more on how ABQ restaurants are dealing with rising egg prices, see this Albuquerque Journal story.
July 23rd 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL VANILLA ICE CREAM DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date