The arrival of a second Joe’s Steaks + Soda Shop in Philadelphia has been delayed a few weeks from its planned opening last month, but a date has finally been announced. Next Wednesday, April 1st, Joe’s will open at 1 West Girard Avenue in the Fishtown neighborhood of Philadelphia. The new spot will be run by Joe’s son, Patrick Groh, while Joe Groh will continue to operate the Torresdale original.
May 14th 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL BUTTERMILK BISCUIT DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date