In an interesting new twist to a story we don’t fully understand, a 10% interest in Galatoire’s of New Orleans was sold by 75% (now 65%) owner Jean Georges to Bollinger Shipyards founder Donald “Boysie” Bollinger and Red River Bank Chairman John Simpson. Both of those men were, but are no longer, part of Bourbon Investments, a group that had attempted to purchase Galatoire’s in 2009 and lost out to Mr. Georges. Bourbon Investments is now suing Galatoire’s over the sale.
September 25th 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL LOBSTER DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date