Cheap gas, 69 cent a bag ice, live longhorns, donkeys, zebras, and camels, karaoke nights that require off-duty cops to direct traffic — and if that’s not enough, some of the best, and cheapest, tacos to be had in the Lone Star State. Yes, Fuel City in Dallas is not your ordinary gas station. Word has traveled and made the concept a success, so that a second Fuel City opened in Lufkin, and a third will open later this year in Mesquite. Latest news is that a fourth Fuel City will open in Fort Worth next summer, with a fifth to follow near Joe Pool Lake. A cheap-gas-and-tacos dynasty in the making — God Bless America!
July 24th 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL TEQUILA DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date