It was back in March when Nikki’s Place, 16-year soul food favorite in Orlando, FL, suffered a devastating fire that closed the restaurant. It’s been closed ever since. Now, with help from a Minority Women Business Assistance Program loan/grant of about $25,000, they are planning to reopen early next year. The MEBA money will be used for things like a stove, convection ovens, and new signage. We are happy for owners Nick and Elaine Aiken, of course, but this is also great news for those visitors to the area’s theme parks who might choose to search for some real food in town. Which we always recommend!
July 29th 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL LASAGNA DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date