Polly’s granddaughter, Kathy Cote, along with her husband Dennis, has operated Polly’s Pancake Parlor of Sugar Hill, New Hampshire in the same 65-seat carriage shed that Polly used to serve her customers on day one in 1938. Last year they decided it was time to make the change: that shed would be torn down and a new, larger facility would be built in its place. Longtime customers were apprehensive about the change, but the Cotes let out a big sigh of relief when they heard from loyal fans, “It’s just like the old one only bigger.” They open Saturday, May 16th. Read more about Polly’s on the New Hampshire Public Radio website.
July 24th 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL TEQUILA DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date