If we lived in Memphis we’d have our lunch plans set for tomorrow (Wednesday) and Thursday, because the Woman’s Exchange Tea Room is celebrating their 55th anniversary by offering lunch on Wednesday, October 4th, for $5.55, and dessert on Thursday, October 5th, for 55 cents. Wednesdays at the Tea Room feature a fried chicken breast, while Thursday’s dessert is usually their super-luscious caramel brownie. Stop by and help them celebrate!
July 24th 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL TEQUILA DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date