Stop in at Nick’s Original Coney Island Weiners of Fall River, MA and the first thing you’ll be asked is whether you’d like fries with your order. That’s because your fries are cut and fried to order, in a fryer reserved solely for spuds, from potatoes grown on a farm six miles away in Westport. Old-timers dress their potatoes with salt and malt vinegar, while the kids go for cheese and ketchup. However you garnish your fries, they’re the perfect accompaniment to those weiners topped with sauce made from a recipe that founder Nicholas Pappas brought with him in 1920 from Philadelphia. Read more about Nick’s hand-cut fries in this Wicked Local story.
September 16th 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL GUACAMOLE DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date