Presumably, one of the reasons you go out to a restaurant for a meal is to get out of the kitchen. So it seems a little strange to cook your own food once you get there, yet that seems to be a growing trend. The Old Spanish Sugar Mill and Griddle House in De Leon Springs, Florida has been putting their customers to work for some time, pouring, garnishing, and flipping their pancakes on a grill in the center of the table. You’ll also find eateries where you’ll grill your own steak and even fix your own cocktail. At least someone else does the dishes and grocery shopping! Read more about the trend here.
September 21st 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL PECAN COOKIE DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date