It had been a while since we’d heard the rumors about the potential sale and reopening of Louisville, KY’s Lynn’s Paradise Cafe, which will be closed for three years come next month. But talk is picking up again. Is it for real this time? Listen to the phone conversation the Courier-Journal had with Lynn Winter. She sounds as flighty as ever, and hints left and right about either selling the place or reopening it herself, but she doesn’t sound certain about any of it. The Courier-Journal’s reporter in the accompanying story notes that her claim that she’s legally unable to discuss the restaurant’s status is often an indication that a sale is impending. We’ll see.
July 29th 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL LASAGNA DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date