Man, the bad news doesn’t stop: Jonathan Byrd’s of Greenwood IN closed its doors permanently this past Sunday. Two years ago, the owners sold the building and scaled back the former 400-seat cafeteria to a 50-seat restaurant. Now, the new owners of the building are planning to sell it, and Jonathan Byrd’s is preparing to open a new restaurant in Westfield, in the northern suburbs of Indy, for which they will need to train the employees of the Greenwood place. So they felt now was the time to close the Greenwood restaurant. The Westfield restaurant, which will open next month as part of a 400-acre sports campus, does not sound like it will be a cafeteria but they will, thank goodness, serve Jonathan Byrd’s famous fried chicken.
May 17th 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL CHERRY COBBLER DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date