Firefighters responded to an alarm Sunday evening at the always-open, since 1952, truck stop restaurant legend (for their immense iced cinnamon rolls) Johnson’s Corner of Loveland, Colorado. The kitchen fire was small and easily extinguished but, unfortunately, it also set off the restaurant’s chemical fire suppression system. They had to close the place down until it could be thoroughly cleaned, and inspected by the health department. Johnson’s Corner managed to reopen Monday at 12:30 p.m. While they were closed, employees were stationed in front of the restaurant turning customers away and giving out free cinnamon rolls!
September 25th 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL LOBSTER DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date