Ana and Enrique Contreras have operated what is generally considered to be the finest Mexican restaurant in the Treasure Valley (a region of western Idaho, around Boise, that borders eastern Oregon). That restaurant, El Gallo Giro, has been leased by the Contreras for 17 years. Last year, they decided to buy the restaurant and building outright and, in honor of Enrique Contreras’ efforts over the last two decades, they have chosen to rename the eatery Enrique’s. They hope to move to larger quarters, with a big patio, a few blocks away early next year.
May 17th 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL CHERRY COBBLER DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date