The great, old far-Downeast restaurant Helen’s of Machias, Maine (blueberry pie! fresh seafood!) burned down last July. The owners have been rebuilding a new Helen’s, which will be smaller and will seat fewer people. Opening is planned for mid-April. You can see the construction progress in this video.
July 23rd 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL VANILLA ICE CREAM DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date