Richard Graeter, fourth generation owner of Graeter’s Ice Cream of Ohio, was recently interviewed by gothamist. He discusses their unique French pot, small batch method of producing their ice cream. They also get into Graeter’s NYC presence. Pints are available in Manhattan grocery stores, and they receive more mail orders from New York City than from any other place in the country, but… there are no plans to open a scoop shop on NYC streets in the near future. Richard sees that as a potential project for the next generation of Graeters.
May 15th 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL CHOCOLATE CHIP DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date