Sidney’s Salons is a series of talks and walking tours related to the history of Macon, Georgia. On July 14th, they will host Ed Grisamore, author of There Is More Than One Way to Spell Wiener: The Story of Nu-Way at the Sidney Lanier Cottage House Museum. Reception is at 5:30 p.m. and the talk is from 6 until 7 p.m. Nu-Way weiners will be served! For more information, see the Historic Macon website.
July 24th 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL TEQUILA DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date