Door County, that little pinkie of Wisconsin that juts out to separate Green Bay from Lake Michigan, is known as the Cape Cod of the Midwest. It’s a popular tourist destination with a distinct Scandinavian bent, and some unique dining opportunities. You can find fresh cherries growing throughout the region, dine on Swedish pancakes with lingonberries at a restaurant with goats grazing on the sodded roof, or have dinner at one of the many Wisconsin supper clubs. One meal you should not miss is one of the area fish boils! Read more about dining in Door County here.
July 24th 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL TEQUILA DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date