When the great barbecue restaurant Cozy Corner of Memphis suffered a fire in January, it appeared that it would be many months before Memphians would again enjoy the products of their pit. Not so, Cozy Corner fans! Starting Tuesday, Cozy Corner’s pits will be across the street in the newly opened Encore Cafe, which specializes in things like smoothies and veggie wraps. Said Encore owner Monroe Ballard, “We’re helping a neighbor in need.” There’s some good karma. Stop by Encore for some great Memphis barbecue and be sure to thank Mr. Ballard with, say, a smoothie purchase. Goes great with Q!
July 24th 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL TEQUILA DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date