Prep & Pastry of Tucson has been as hot as they come since opening a year-and-a-half ago. The team behind the breakfast-and-lunch favorite will be opening a new restaurant called Commoner & Co. this June, at 6960 East Sunrise Drive, a space formerly occupied by The Abbey. The menu will focus on New American comfort food with a long list of craft cocktails, 10 beers on tap, and burgers made from beef ground in-house. They are also developing a “sangria program.” Commoner & Co. will be open for lunch and dinner. Read more in this Tucson Foodie story.
July 29th 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL LASAGNA DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date