Colony Grill, begun in Stamford, Connecticut in 1935, has achieved a measure of fame for their hot oil-topped thin-crust bar pizzas. They’ve announced the future opening of a fourth location, at 515 West Avenue in Norwalk, for this summer. It’s going into a new major development called Waypointe. The three existing Colony Grills can be found in Stamford, Fairfield, and Milford.
June 16th 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL FUDGE DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date