One of the benefits to the public of Bissinger’s move last year, in St. Louis, to their new location in a former railroad depot is the opportunity to tour the manufacturing facility. Three times a week, at 10 a.m., free tours, of up to an hour or so, are offered. Not only do you get to see how the candy is made, but samples are offered at the end of the tour! Spaces are limited and the tours are popular, so it’s a good idea to reserve a month or more in advance. Read about the tours in this story in the Belleville News-Democrat.
June 16th 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL FUDGE DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date