The first positive signs of progress at NYC’s Carnegie Deli have emerged: workers have been seen cleaning the restaurant’s interior and sprucing the place up. Con Ed has also said they’ve approved the redone gas lines. The tenants who live upstairs have, thankfully, also just had their hot water turned back on (it was off since April!). Is it possible – is Carnegie Deli’s rebirth imminent?
June 16th 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL FUDGE DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date