Shapiro’s Deli of Indianapolis closed their Carmel location last year after 11 years of doing business on the north side of the city. The deli business in Carmel was weak. Now they’ve announced that a new north side Shapiro’s, to be located in The Fashion Mall at Keystone, will arrive this November. Service at the restaurant, unlike at the original on Meridian, will not be cafeteria-style. Menu selection will be more limited than at the flagship, and there’ll be some modern menu updates to appeal to changing tastes. Not to worry, long-time Shapiro’s fans, the famous corned beef and pastrami will still be found in the mall location.
September 20th 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL RUM PUNCH DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date