Foursquare has analyzed, in some arcane and inscrutable way, the massive trove of data generated by their users for that eater’s paradise known as Charleston in South Carolina to produce a list of the 50 foods to eat along with the best places to eat them. You know what? Having recently spent a week in the Low Country we can say that, perhaps surprisingly, it’s not a bad list at all. We’d start with the addictive oyster sliders at The Ordinary and follow that up with Hominy Grill‘s benchmark shrimp and grits. After that, you’ve got 48 directions in which to head!
June 16th 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL FUDGE DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date