Sometimes the choice is a traditional old-timer, like Price’s Chicken Coop in Charlotte or Parker’s Barbecue in Wilson. Other times, local tradition isn’t part of the equation at all, like when the pick is Youssef 242 in Hickory or Taste of West Africa in Fayetteville. What were talking about is the new feature from the Charleston Food Bloggers, where they have chosen the best restaurant in each of North Carolina’s 100 counties. Have a look!
July 29th 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL LASAGNA DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date