Woodside Farm Creamery of Hockessin, Delaware (just outside of Wilmington) makes good ice cream. Really good ice cream. From the milk from their own cows. This ice cream is so good that we always get it straight, with no sauces or toppings or whipped cream to interfere with the enjoyment of ice cream perfection. We make one exception to that rule, however. That’s on opening day each spring, when Woodside Farm runs their BYOB special: bring your own banana and get half off a banana split! That happens this Saturday, March 21st. See you there – we’ll be the ones with a whole banana bunch for those sad banana-less souls.
July 24th 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL TEQUILA DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date