Here are five great hamburgers in the metro Detroit region, as selected by a writer for The Michigan Journal, the student newspaper for the University of Michigan-Dearborn. His choices: Redcoat Tavern in Royal Oak, Miller’s Bar of Dearborn, Krazy Jim’s Blimpy Burger of Ann Arbor, Jay’s Stuffed Burgers of Plymouth, and Mercury Burger in the Corktown neighborhood of Detroit. Eat up!
September 21st 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL PECAN COOKIE DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date