The Good Food Awards are handed out annually to the country’s top craft food producers. Not only are the producers required to excel in a blind tasting competition, but they must also demonstrate they are “respectful of the environment, and connected to communities and cultural traditions.” This year, Evans Brothers, artisanal coffee roasters in Sandpoint, Idaho, were honored for their Kenya Gatundu Karinga AB coffee. Randy Evans describes its flavor profile this way: “super juicy, floral, citrus and chocolate.” You can see the complete list of 2016 Good Food Awards winners here. Evans Brothers ships their beans – shop here.
May 15th 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL CHOCOLATE CHIP DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date