From Meniscus Magazine comes this story about cheesesteaks in Philadelphia. From John’s Roast Pork (” they make the sandwiches as if they were going to eat them”) to Mama’s Pizzeria (“the cheesiest cheesesteak of them all”) most of the major players are covered. As a bonus, they teach you how to order like a local, with an explanation of the various cheeses likely to be available and the toppings that might be offered. You want yours wit or witout?
July 29th 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL LASAGNA DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date