The Pacific Northwest burger chain Burgerville (one of the very few burger chains we actually enjoy, because of its quality food and hyper-regional menu), currently serves alcoholic beverages at two of its 40 restaurants. They are seeking approval from the Oregon Liquor Control Commission to begin serving craft beers, wine, and cider at a third Burgerville, in Portland, Oregon, on Hawthorne Boulevard. The chain denies that this is the beginning of a general trend at Burgerville.
June 16th 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL FUDGE DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date