Actual waterfalls, a giant (fake) redwood, a big hunk o’ meteorite, and Jell-O — it’s all back in Los Angeles as Clifton’s Cafeteria finally made its long-awaited return! Andrew Meieran purchased the 80-year-old California landmark that had seen better days in 2010 and promptly closed it for renovations, which dragged on for so long we were skeptical Clifton’s would ever reopen. But the doors were flung open on October 1st and over 12,000 customers were served over the first four days. Check out this series of panoramic photos of the five-story restaurant on the LA Times website.
September 21st 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL PECAN COOKIE DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date