Southern Living presents what they are calling the top 50 barbecue joints in the South. Ten of the 50 are designated Top Picks, and they include both obvious choices like Louie Mueller and Franklin of Texas and some places that we’re not familiar with. Which is wonderful! In fact, there are plenty of Q shacks among the 50 that are totally new to us, and we can’t wait to hit the road to sample as many as we can. Just one question: where’s McClard’s of Hot Springs, Arkansas, our favorite Southern BBQ joint?
September 16th 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL GUACAMOLE DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date