Alton Brown’s been crisscrossing the country with his live show recently and last night found him in the eminently edible city of Tucson, Arizona. It’s become a tradition for Alton to visit the culinary points of interest in town and tweet about them in the hours leading up to the show. What grabbed him in Tucson? The Tucson Tamale Company, where he says he enjoyed the best bite of the day, and perhaps the week. He wishes he ordered more food from TTC. See Alton Brown’s Tucson tweets here.
September 25th 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL LOBSTER DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date