After over 50 years of building up its iconic status at a single location in Calgary, Alberta, Peters’ Drive-In is planning to open a second store in the city of Red Deer, about halfway on the route north to Edmonton. They are hoping to be open this spring. Peters’ owners are also considering restaurants in Edmonton and Saskatoon in the future. They are not franchising, however. These are all to be company-owned stores. Peter’s Drive-In was founded by Gus Pieters, who emigrated from The Netherlands about 10 years before he founded the restaurant specializing in burgers, dogs, shakes, and sundaes.
July 24th 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL TEQUILA DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date