After 50 years, the one-of-a-kind, 24/7 Seattle classic, 13 Coins, will be moving from the South Lake Union area this fall. Their building will be torn down for new development. The new site, at South King and 2nd Avenue South, is in Pioneer Square. The transition will be immediate – the new location will open as soon as the old one closes. Whether it’s eggs Benedict and hash browns you crave, or a bucket of Manila clams and sautéed fresh scallops, 13 Coins will be ready to satisfy you without a break in service.
July 29th 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL LASAGNA DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date