Top Pot, with 17 stores in and around Seattle and three more in and around Dallas, plans to bring their much-loved hand-roasted coffee and “hand-forged” doughnuts to Tacoma, Washington. There will be two Tacoma cafes, the first of which should soon be open at 2724 North Proctor Street. Then, in the spring of next year, another Top Pot will open in The Village at Chambers Bay. We’ll take a Glazed Old Fashioned and a Glazed Chocolate Old Fashioned, please!
October 16th 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL LIQUEUR DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date