Almost anyone who eats pizza knows the difference between reheated frozen pies and the freshly baked pizzas that emerge from the oven of their favorite local pizzeria. They might be aware of something called “New York pizza” that’s supposed to be something special, and maybe Chicago deep-dish pizza. Can you name 11 styles of pizza? If you’re reading this you might well be able to rattle off many more than 11! For those who do not yet consider themselves regional pizza masters, here’s a rundown of 11 important American takes on pizza, from The Daily Meal.
October 16th 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL LIQUEUR DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date