When Buffalo’s famed Anchor Bar opened their second location, in the village of Williamsville, last year, they aimed for a modern, classy, sleek environment, i.e., not much at all like the original Buffalo bar. Of course, the famous wings are available, but bar patrons will also be greeted by a fireplace, a dozen beers on tap, and plenty of fancy-ass cocktails on the menu. Read more about the new Anchor Bar as a bar in this story in The Buffalo News.
June 16th 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL FUDGE DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date