Mike Hutchinson purchased Hut’s Hamburgers of Austin, Texas in 1981 when he was 27 years of age. He and his wife Kim still own the 76-year-old burger joint today. Austin Eater interviewed Mr. Hutchinson about the changes he brought to Hut’s (he introduced the 20 burger menu) and his thoughts for its future. He’s tried hard to adapt to evolving tastes by offering something for everyone — he now offers veggie burgers and gluten-free buns as options — but he draws the line at kale. Read the full interview here.
June 3rd 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL CHOCOLATE MACAROON DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date