Carla Hall’s being very resourceful while planning to open a Nashville-style restaurant in New York City. Not only is she attempting to raise capital through Kickstarter, she’s worked with Philadelphia’s Drexel University to set up a lab class for students in Drexel’s culinary arts program. The students will help with kitchen design, recipe development, and many of the other tasks that must be addressed prior to opening a new restaurant. The students gain valuable real-world experience and Carla gets their help. Ms. Hall said she’d like to eventually open a Southern Kitchen in Philadelphia.
July 29th 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL LASAGNA DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date