For those of us who reside in the northeastern United States, it seemed as if it might never arrive but, finally, there are hopeful signs of spring’s imminent arrival! Here’s one of them: today, about a half hour after this post goes up, Rich Farm Ice Cream of Oxford, CT opens for the season. We love all kinds of ice cream in all kinds of settings but we have to say that our favorite setting of all is homemade ice cream eaten on the grounds of a dairy farm. And that’s exactly what you’ll find at Rich Farm.
September 25th 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL LOBSTER DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date