Kiki Maraschino (whom we know as Elise) traveled to Seattle and made four visits in three days to the Mad Menesque 13 Coins, where she took in the old-fashioned ambiance (“trippy Barbarella lighting” says Kiki!) and sampled everything from clam chowder and shrimp cocktail to salmon Benedict, stopping at steak and eggs, fried zucchini, and retro relish trays along the way. If you enjoy urban classics with a ’60s sensibility you should take a look at Kiki’s report.
September 21st 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL PECAN COOKIE DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date