You want to eat like a Clevelander while you’re in Cleveland? Then count on eating pierogi! There are plenty of places around town to sample the Eastern European stuffed dumpling, but why not start with the best? Here are the top nine Cleveland pierogi, according to the Cleveland Plain-Dealer. Among them: Sokolowski’s University Inn (“you can’t go to Sokolowski’s and skip the pierogi”), Perla Pierogies in Parma (“Perla’s Pierogies are rock star”), and the Little Polish Diner of Parma (“ridiculously good”).
July 29th 2021
HAPPY NATIONAL LASAGNA DAY!
Search By Location (and More)
- Checking in at: Pocono Brewery Company, Swiftwater PA
- Doug’s Fish Fry, Cortland NY
- The Original Candy Kitchen, Williamson NY
- The Peppermill Restaurant, Rochester NY
- Mother’s Cupboard, Syracuse NY
- Consol’s, Endicott NY
- Buck Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Blairstown NJ
- Checking in at: Apple Dumpling Cafe, West Chenango NY
- Checking in at: Phil’s Chicken House, West Corners NY
- Craylee’s, Utica NY
View All Posts for the Selected Date